Cincoze is honored to announce that it has been selected by Control Engineering’s print and digital readers with two esteemed Control Engineering 2023 Product of the Year Awards:
- The DV-1000 | 9/8th Gen Intel Core Series High-performance & Basic I/O Rugged Embedded Computer
– the Gold Award in the Control Systems category
- The CO-W121C / P2102 | 21.5″ TFT-LCD Open Frame Panel PC with 8th Gen Intel Core U Series Processor
– the Gold Award in the HMI, Operator Interface category
Control Engineering is a leading US magazine in connecting the global industrial engineering audience through coverage of education about automation, control, and instrumentation technologies for over 69 years. This year, the Product of the Year Awards were split into 14 categories of control, instrumentation, and automation products. The readers have chosen the 42 final winning products they believed were the most exceptional based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
Read more about Control Engineering 2023 Product of the Year Award here.
The DV-1000, with 9/8th Gen Intel Core processor, is a fanless and rugged embedded computer optimized for edge computing applications. The high-performance DV-1000 processes data and makes real-time decisions at the edge, enabling enterprises to take immediate action on real-time data. The computer brings high-performance computing and industrial durability together in a compact footprint embedded computer, providing reliable long-time operation for mission-critical and space-limited applications in machine vision, manufacturing, railway infotainment, and smart city applications.
- 9/8th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 or Pentium/Celeron CPUs (up to 65W)
- Compact size (224 x 162 x 64 mm)
- 1 x M.2 2280 key M socket, auto-detection for NVMe/SATA SSD
- 1 x M.2 2230 key E for Intel CNVi/wireless module
- Optional CMI/MEC modules for I/O expansion
- Wide operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- MIL-STD-810G shock and vibration proof
- Railway EMC EN50155 (EN 50121-3-2 only) certified
CO-W121C / P2102
Cincoze’s high-performance open-frame modular panel PCs (CO-W121C/P2102 Series) use Intel Core U series processors that provide high-performance data processing and graphics computing capabilities with only 15W low power consumption. The CO-100/P2102 series supports CFM technology that extends system functions according to requirements, with options such as Power Ignition Sensing (IGN) and Power over Ethernet (PoE). The series has multiple sizes, display ratios (4:3 and 16:9), and touchscreen options. Its integrated structure, exclusive adjustable mounting bracket, and support for multiple mounting methods to perfectly fit cabinets of different materials and thicknesses. The robust design also meets the application needs of harsh industrial environments.
- 21.5″ TFT-LCD with projected capacitive touch
- Onboard 8th Generation Intel Core U Series CPU
- Designed with adjustable mounting bracket
- Support flat / standard / VESA / rack mount
- Front panel IP65 compliant
- Wide operating temperature
- Cincoze patent CDS technology support
- PCI/PCIe expandable model available